Thursday 27 February 2014

Peek

Busily working away on some Picture Book ideas and new illustrations for my Shop.  These animals can't wait for me to finish painting their scene!  



The weather is swinging between sunny days full of Spring promise and cold wintery days with wind that stings your face!  Those kind of days are great for painting and stitching new embroidery patterns in the warmth.



My daffodils are out early this year, it's my Birthday tomorrow and normally they are not out by now. This year they are all in full bloom, I picked some this morning to bring them in out of the rain and enjoy them indoors too.

Hugs,
Catherine
x


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday! Of course the daffs are blooming especially for you...and I love the peek at your latest creation, it is looking irresistible! Chrissie x

Daydreamer said...

Happy birthday, Catherine! (It is my birthday too!!!) We can be Birthday Buddies!
Absolutely NO flowers are blooming yet over here... and we will have record cold temperatures again this week... :(
But I will stay cozy indoors!
Thank you for your beautiful pictures... they are so Cheering!

Monica said...

Happy birthday dear one!!!! How beautiful to be able to pick daffs this year for your special day! I picked a bunch yesterday too, and now I can't wait to see them opening up on my art table.
Hope you're having a wonderful celebration!
xoxo